Kerala Police Recruitment 2018: The Kerala Police has published a notification regarding Kerala Police Constable Jobs 2018 for candidates. Eligible and interested applicants can apply online for Kerala Police Vacancy 2018 by following the official website, i.e. keralapsc.gov.in on or before the last date which will be released soon. For more details regarding the Kerala Police Constable Recruitment such as age limit, education qualification, how to apply, selection process are given below.
Age Limit: Interested candidate must have lower age 20 years and upper age 30 years as on 1st January 2017. Age relaxation will be Applicable as per the government rules and regulation.
Salary: Rs. 16980 to Rs. 31360
- Starting date: Update Soon
- Closing date: Update Soon
All the candidates must visit the official notification that is given on the official website, i.e. keralapsc.gov.in/. Then after meeting the eligibility the applicants have to submit the Kerala Police Woman SI Online Application Form on or before the last date.
- Sign in, to keralapsc.gov.in
- Register yourself by your unique Mobile No. and Email ID after clicking on “One Time Registration”.
- Fill all the necessary details carefully & before Submitting recheck all the entries that are filled in the form.
- All the scanned copies all the relevant attachments before the final submission
- Now take the printout of online application after final submission for future use.
Kerala Police Recruitment 2017 Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- OMR Test
Application Charges: As per the govt. rules
Kerala Police Jobs 2017
The Kerala Police is about to hire eligible candidates for the post of constable. The eligible candidates can apply online for the Kerala Police Constable Jobs 2017 from the official website, i.e. keralapsc.gov.in on or before the last date. For any queries contact us by commenting at the bottom of the post.