Jammu Kashmir Police Recruitment Board has discharged the latest job notification Jammu Kashmir Police Recruitment 2018 for the posts of Sub Inspector of Police. As per this notification, JK Police Recruitment Board is going to fill up 3879 vacancies of sub inspector in executive wing, armed wing and telecommunication wing. JK Police Board invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. JK Police Recruitment 2018 online applications are now available at its official website. Job seekers who are looking for the police department jobs, those may apply for this notification through online mode on or before last date that is 16th February, 2017.
Details about Jammu Kashmir Police Recruitment 2018
Total Number of Vacancies: 3879 Posts.
Candidates lower age should not be less than 18 years and upper age should not be more than 28 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess graduation degree in any discipline for SI in Executive and Armed wings, applicants should complete their graduation degree in Electronics & Communication engineering or electronics & telecommunications engineering or electrical & electronics engineering from any recognized university.
- Physical Endurance Test.
- Physical Standard Test.
- Written Examination.
- Personality Assessment Test.
Candidates who are selected for the Sub Inspector of Police, those will get impressive salary with other allowances per month.
All the candidates need to pay the registration fee as Rs.300/- per application.
- Starting date for online application form: Now Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: June 2018
How to apply for Jammu Kashmir Police Recruitment 2018
- Candidates must log on to the official website of JK Police Recruitment Board www.jkpolice.gov.in.
- Then, click on the link of JK Police Recruitment 2018.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Enter fee details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.